LAPP Asia Pacific Webinar Series 2021 - Rise of Solar
With increasing environmental awareness and global photovoltaics pricing showing a downward trend, the impetus for us to harness energy that minimises greenhouse gas emissions while meeting market needs in an efficient manner is now stronger than ever. Leading the global energy transformation is photovoltaic/solar energy, as an option that is both economically viable and sustainable.
Where innovative connection technology and strong industrial expertise are required to harness the full potential of renewable energy, LAPP’s pioneering edge ensures that demands in durability, robustness and flexibility are well-met.
- Optimised cable design - high volume resistance even after long-term period in water
- H1Z2Z2-K type certified according to EN 50618
- Burial-related, mechanical UL 854 Impact-Resistance Test
- Low contact resistance for efficient power transmission (≤ 0.3m ohms)
- Crimp connection for field and panel mounting
- Suitable for various ÖLFLEX® SOLAR cables
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Feel free to download our presentation materials from the webinar:
If you have further questions or would like to have a 1-to-1 technical consultation,
please fill in your details below or contact us at:
Please note that fields marked with asterisk [*] are required information.