Alflex for India
Introducing ÖLFLEX® Solar Al Flex
Meet Installation Challenges with Peace of Mind
Standard cables, which are not made to endure photovoltaic applications, may lead to deterioration, risk of fire or drop in electric pressure when used in the long run. The new ÖLFLEX® Solar Al Flex cable is a lightweight and cost-efficient solution that offers weatherproof cabling for both indoor and outdoor photovoltaic installations.
Safe & Versatile
Flexible and lightweight aluminium conductor is easier to handle and ideal for weight-sensitive applications such as rooftop installations.
Aluminium material exhibits high thermal stability and improved insulation resistance over copper, for enhanced performance.
More price-friendly than copper-based conductors so you can enjoy better cost efficiency and reduced maintenance costs.
ÖLFLEX® SOLAR AL FLEX
- High weathering & UV-resistance
- High thermal stability
- Halogen-free and flame-resistant
- Acid and alkaline resistance
- Low smoke density
- Applied to aluminium conductor, which is less expensive than copper conductor
- Easy installation due to lightweight aluminium conductor than copper conductor
- Flexible aluminium conductors (class 5 grade) for high workability
- Use of insulation & sheath compound meeting EN50618, the new TÜV certification standard
- High durability due to high insulation resistance and thermal stability
- For the cabling between the solar modules and as extension cable between the module strings
- Gable and flat roof photovoltaic systems
- Photovoltaic plants and solar parks
Email : Lappindia.Marketing@lappindia.com or Call : 080-47405222