New possibilities thanks to Industrial Ethernet
Industrial Ethernet represents an attractive alternative to the classic field bus system. The advantages offered by the (manufacturer-independent) Ethernet standard in the office are also being increasingly recognised by industrial users. The open Ethernet standard opens up new opportunities for industry.
A little insight into a huge range:
Reliable Cat.5 & Cat.6 for PROFINET applications, and suitable for EtherCat and EtherNet/IP applications.
Specially developed cables complying with the PROFINET standard for following cables types:
ETHERLINE® Cat.6 FD
For high-speed data transmission even in constant flexing applications.
- Develop for use in cable chains
- For data transmission of up to 1 Gbit/s
- UL Certified
- PUR outer sheath for harsh environments
Click for full technical specification on Cat.6 FD
EPIC® Data - RJ45 Cat.6a
Field mountable connectors with dust protection cap
- Complies with transmission Cat.6a in line with ISO/IEC 11801:2010
- Field configurable RJ45 connector and Industrial Ethernet module applications complying with IEC 60603-7-51 standard
- 360° shielding
- Piercing contacts for conductor cross sections AWG27/7, AWG22/7, AWG24/1 & AWG 22/1
- Wire manager with 4 chambers with different colour codes complying with T568A or T568B standard
See the full technical details on our RJ45 Connectors
Need more advices?
If you require some personalized advise, please contact us at/near your country for faster and quicker response.
Our friendly customer officer and expert sales team will be there to help.
You can contact us directly in Singapore:
Tel: +65 6558 7176
Fax: +65 6558 7081
Our customer service hotline is available on Monday to Friday except Public Holidays and weekends,
from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.